Mountain View Inn
A 34 room transient billeting facility located aboard Camp Fuji. All rooms are double occupancy only. Rooms include private bath, full size bed, TV, mini-fridge, coffee maker and a spacious closet.
Phone: 224-8500 | 0550-88-5850
Email: fujiMVI@okinawa.usmc-mccs.org for more information
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday: 0700 - 2100
Standard Rooms (NO A/C): $79.00
Kitchen Rooms (NO A/C): $89.00
VIP Rooms $79.00
VIP Suite $89.00
Check-in: 1500 | Check-out: 1100
*VIP rooms and suite are reserved for O-6, E-9, GS/GM-15, NF-05 and above grades.
- Active duty military, reservists, retirees, military dependents, DoD civilians, government contractors and invited guests of the Commanding Officer.
- Sponsors must be at least 18 years of age.
- All reservations require a valid credit card. Mountain View Inn does not directly accept cash, checks, money orders, or traveler’s checks.
- Non-duty (Space-A) patrons may make reservations up to 60 days in advance only.
- Official travelers (TAD & PCS) may make reservations up to 90 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made during the above business hours by calling DSN 224-8500 or Commercial 0550-88-5850.
- Email fujiMVI@okinawa.usmc-mccs.org for more information
Late Check-out Fees
- Late checkout up to 1500 will be assessed at ½ the daily rate.
- Late checkout after 1500 will be assessed at the full daily rate.
- Cancellations need to be made by 16:00 of the check-in day.
- No notice for cancellation or after 16:00 will be charged a fully daily rate for each room booked.